home_icon Made Up Of Sketch.
Home > iOS Data Recovery > 2 Easy Ways to Download Photos from iCloud (2021 updated)
When you yourself have exactly the same question about how to get photos from iCloud, simply continue reading and you may get help from the next two ways, which work with iOS 13/12 and all previous versions.
- Method 1 Get Pictures from iCloud by Turning on My Photo Stream
- Method 2 Preview and Get Pictures from iCloud Backup Optionally
1. Get Pictures from iCloud by Turning on My Photo flow
Initial solution to get photos from iCloud is to turn on My Photo Stream. All your new photos will be uploaded to iCloud, provided that you have a reliable Wi-Fi connection by turning on My Photo Stream. If your library that is iCloud is fired up, all of your new captured pictures will appear automatically on your iOS 8 and 9 devices. Nonetheless, should your library that is iCloud is on, your pictures will appear in , instantly learning to be a part of your photo library. Furthermore, by turning on My Photo Stream, all your photos will appear on all automatically your iOS devices, computer systems and also on your own Apple television.
For iOS products
- Head to Settings.
- Into the menu that seems, select iCloud.
- A menu that is new going to open, select Photos for the reason that menu.
- Start My Photo Stream from the Photos menu.
For Windows Computers
- On your desktop, down load and install iCloud for windows. Continue reading 2 Easy Ways to Download Photos from iCloud (2021 updated)